Porcelain veneers are a simple, effective way to create a dazzling, flawless smile. The benefits of this cosmetic dentistry innovation are many. If you want to find out whether they can benefit you, please visit Beverly Hills and Los Angeles cosmetic dentist Dr. Kevin Sands. Our dental team can show you how porcelain veneers can make over your unique smile.
Some of the chief benefits of porcelain veneers include:
- The smile of your dreams: Porcelain veneers let you create the smile you have always wanted. If you want a gleaming, straight, celebrity-like smile, porcelain veneers can create it.
- Natural appearance: Far from having a flat, dull appearance, porcelain veneers have a lifelike, natural quality. Porcelain has a natural sheen and luster just like your other teeth.
- Adaptable to many flaws: Porcelain veneers can be used for many different cosmetic tooth flaws, from chipped teeth to crooked teeth, and even as a long-term way to whiten your teeth.
- Undetectable in your smile: Porcelain veneers not only have a natural sheen, the color is matched exactly to your natural teeth. Porcelain veneers do not stand out from your other teeth. If you want teeth whitening before your veneers procedure, your veneers can be matched to your brighter tooth color.
- Stain-resistant: Porcelain material resists stains and discoloration.
- Minimally Invasive: When Dr. Sands and his team prepare your tooth to apply a veneer, your tooth surface will be only minimally altered. Porcelain veneers are one of the least invasive ways you can change the appearance of your teeth.
- Durable: Porcelain veneers are bonded to your teeth, creating a durable, stable tooth surface that supports, and is supported by, the underlying tooth.
- Long-term beautification: Porcelain veneers provide an impeccable smile for many years, sometimes decades or longer.
- Comparable cosmetic dentistry treatments include orthodontics, dental implants and teeth whitening. With porcelain veneers, you can enjoy cosmetic benefits within just a couple of appointments and after a very simple, painless procedure.
For porcelain veneers in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles, California, please contact Kevin B. Sands, DDS, to schedule a free consultation.