Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
Los Angeles & Beverly Hills, California
Invisalign systems are "invisible." Straightening teeth no longer requires metal brackets or wires. Invisalign is made of plastic, custom-designed aligners that gradually straighten your teeth. You will wear one clear aligner for several weeks, and then change it out for another aligner as your teeth begin to shift into place. With Invisalign, you can enjoy a healthier smile and feel confident everywhere you go.
How it Works
If you have crooked or unevenly spaced teeth and want to makeover your smile but dread the look of metal braces, Invisalign may be just what you need. You will wear the clear aligners at all times, removing them only to brush, floss and eat.
Invisalign is perfect if your teeth:
- Are overly crowded
- Are too widely spaced
- Have an overbite, underbite or crossbite
Am I a candidate?
Generally speaking, if you qualify as a candidate for braces, you are probably a good candidate for Invisalign. This procedure, however, works best for patients with mild to moderate spacing and is not advised for:
- Children whose mouths are still developing
- Those with severe bite abnormalities who must wear headgear
Tens of thousands of patients across America have been treated with Invisalign. Some benefits of this treatment include:
- Removable: You never worry about food getting stuck, and can brush and floss as you would normally.
- Comfortable: No need for wires to be tightened.
- Affordable: About the same cost as traditional metal and clear braces.
- Preview the results: 3D imaging allows you to see the results of Invisalign before your treatment even begins.
- Fits any lifestyle: Enjoy your favorite activities, from sports to playing a musical instrument.
Your treatment program will consist of a full set of aligners that are made just for you; to meet your individual needs. Most patients will experience a shift in their mouth in just months. Invisalign gives you the flexibility you need and the invisibility that allows you to live your life with confidence and comfort you deserve.
To see if you qualify as a candidate for Invisalign, please call our Hollywood, Los Angeles and Orange County cosmetic dentistry office today to set up your complimentary consultation for first-time patients. We look forward to hearing from you.